REFLECTOR:Fuel Data Instrumentation

Chuck Jensen reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:32:58 -0400


This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4221C.9EA8E370
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"

I should have known!

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf Of
Ronnie Brown
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 7:06 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Fuel Data Instrumentation


I do, I DO!!!  It is included in my GRT EIS system.  (LOVE THAT BOX!!!!)

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Chuck  <mailto:cjensen@dts9000.com> Jensen 
To: 'reflector@tvbf.org' <mailto:'reflector@tvbf.org'>  
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 7:57 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Fuel Data Instrumentation

I'm not in the market for one but here's a little LCD that massages fuel/air
speed/environmental input in most ways imaginable.  I can't believe Ronnie
doesn't have one of these in his plane!
 
http://www.avweb.com/news/avionics/185065-1.html
<http://www.avweb.com/news/avionics/185065-1.html> 

Chuck 


------_=_NextPart_001_01C4221C.9EA8E370
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML xmlns:o = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">


<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" 
bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=031502612-14042004>I should have known!</SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT 
  face=Tahoma>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> 
  reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of 
  </B>Ronnie Brown<BR><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, April 14, 2004 7:06 
  AM<BR><B>To:</B> reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Fuel Data 
  Instrumentation<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>I do, I DO!!!&nbsp; It is included in my GRT EIS system.&nbsp; (LOVE THAT 
  BOX!!!!)</DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr 
  style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
    <DIV 
    style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> 
    <A title=cjensen@dts9000.com href="mailto:cjensen@dts9000.com">Chuck 
    Jensen</A> </DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=reflector@tvbf.org 
    href="mailto:'reflector@tvbf.org'">'reflector@tvbf.org'</A> </DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, April 14, 2004 7:57 
    AM</DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:Fuel Data 
    Instrumentation</DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV><SPAN class=843194811-14042004>I'm not in the market for one but here's 
    a little LCD that massages fuel/air speed/environmental input in most ways 
    imaginable.&nbsp; I can't believe Ronnie doesn't have one of these in his 
    plane!</SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV><SPAN class=843194811-14042004></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV><A 
    href="http://www.avweb.com/news/avionics/185065-1.html">http://www.avweb.com/news/avionics/185065-1.html</A><BR><SPAN 
    class=843194811-14042004></SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV><SPAN 
class=843194811-14042004>Chuck&nbsp;</SPAN></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4221C.9EA8E370--