REFLECTOR:Keel recess panel
Al Gietzen
reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:11:57 -0800
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C41892.8CC99710
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
A couple months back someone posted info about a recess panel for putting a
cable pull or lever into the side of the keel. I believe these had been
obtained at a marine supply, but checks with West Marine and others locally
produced nothing. I thought I had saved the post, but no joy.
I'd appreciate a repeat on that info.
Thanks,
Al
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C41892.8CC99710
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<html>
<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 10 (filtered)">
<style>
<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:Verdana;
panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
{margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;
text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
{font-family:Verdana;
color:windowtext;
font-weight:normal;
font-style:normal;
text-decoration:none none;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>
</head>
<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>
<div class=3DSection1>
<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>A couple months back someone posted info about a =
recess
panel for putting a cable pull or lever into the side of the keel. =
I
believe these had been obtained at a marine supply, but checks with West =
Marine
and others locally produced nothing. I thought I had saved the =
post, but
no joy.</span></font></p>
<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'> </span></font></p>
<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>I’d appreciate a repeat on that =
info.</span></font></p>
<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'> </span></font></p>
<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>Thanks,</span></font></p>
<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'> </span></font></p>
<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>Al</span></font></p>
</div>
</body>
</html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C41892.8CC99710--