REFLECTOR:Heated Pitot
Jim Sower
reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:48:04 -0600
Is this a pitot system or pitot-static??
Donald Hamm wrote:
> working on that too!
>
> cost may be around $85-$100 for the kit depending on chroming -- that cost
> varies quite a bit.
>
> I did create a construction process and that may be what I do next...
>
> So far, I've had about 5 people ask me about it so, depending on how may
> requests I get, that may be the way I do it and let the builder do it. A
> soldering gun and basic tools are really all that is needed...
>
> I also created a schematic so one could 'cheaply' create the circuit...
>
> its not too bad really....
>
> -Don
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now!
> http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
--
Jim Sower ... Destiny's Plaything
Crossville, TN; Chapter 5
Long-EZ N83RT, Velocity N4095T