REFLECTOR:Prop balancer

Greg Poole reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:36:54 +1000


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C3819D.14568950
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

...Thought it was Tec that was indicating he was having some problems...

Regards,

Greg in Sydney
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Robin Ream=20
  To: REFLECTOR=20
  Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 1:49 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR:Prop balancer


  Hello guys,

      Not too long ago there was someone with a Vibetech propeller =
balancer who was having some difficulties with the equipment.  I =
apologize for not remembering your name, but if you will contact me at =
my personal email address ( robinream@earthlink.net ,) I think I can =
help you with the problem.

  Robin


------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C3819D.14568950
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>...Thought it was Tec that was indicating he was =
having=20
some problems...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Greg in Sydney</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Drobinream@earthlink.net =
href=3D"mailto:robinream@earthlink.net">Robin=20
  Ream</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@www.tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@www.tvbf.org">REFLECTOR</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, September 23, =
2003 1:49=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:Prop =
balancer</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>Hello guys,</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Not too long ago there was someone with a =
Vibetech=20
  propeller balancer who was having some difficulties with the =
equipment.&nbsp;=20
  I apologize for not remembering your name, but if you will contact me =
at my=20
  personal email address ( <A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:robinream@earthlink.net">robinream@earthlink.net</A>&nbsp;=
,) I=20
  think I can help you with the problem.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Robin</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C3819D.14568950--