REFLECTOR:INTAKE COMBUSTION AIR

Jack Sheehan reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:01:10 -0400


--============_-1148491622==_ma============
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"

Bob,
I will be very interested in the results of the closing up of the 
ends on the plenum. I presume you have added some metal to the plenum 
and wrapped it down around the end cylinders?
My IO-540 has been running high cylinder head temps thereby 
preventing me from leaning as much as I would like. I need to run a 
little rich about 15 gal/hr to keep the temps on the high cylinders 
at about 410-420. I have played with the moving of the VG's and 
sealed the plenum with silicone Not much change.
Jack
--============_-1148491622==_ma============
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<html><head><style type="text/css"><!--
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { margin-top: 0 ; margin-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: REFLECTOR:INTAKE COMBUSTION
AIR</title></head><body>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1">Bob,</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1">I will be very interested in the
results of the closing up of the ends on the plenum. I presume you
have added some metal to the plenum and wrapped it down around the end
cylinders?</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1">My IO-540 has been running high
cylinder head temps thereby preventing me from leaning as much as I
would like. I need to run a little rich about 15 gal/hr to keep the
temps on the high cylinders at about 410-420. I have played with the
moving of the VG's and sealed the plenum with silicone Not much
change.</font></div>
<div><font face="Arial" size="-1">Jack</font></div>
</body>
</html>
--============_-1148491622==_ma============--