REFLECTOR:wing lights

Greg Poole reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 07:31:36 +1000


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C37512.11D838F0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hmmnn ...Alex,

Strake mounted lights eh?  ...don't know if I have ever seen some of =
those?  Have you a picture of your installation that I/we could view?  =
Will they create light bounce off of the canard?  What strength are you =
using? Are they inflight adjustable? (I often dream of using the auto =
electric side mirror remote adjustment units for such a purpose)

Greg in Sydney.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alexander Balic=20
  To: Reflector=20
  Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2003 5:43 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR:wing lights


  If anyone is interested- I have a set of molds for plexi light covers =
for strake mounted recognition/landing lights - the ones that a few of =
us are installing outboard of the tanks- I have already molded my covers =
with them, so don't need them anymore- I will give them to anyone who =
wants them.

  Alex
------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C37512.11D838F0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hmmnn ...Alex,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Strake mounted lights eh?&nbsp; =
...don't know if I=20
have ever seen some of those?&nbsp; Have you a picture of your =
installation that=20
I/we could view?&nbsp; Will they create light bounce off of the =
canard?&nbsp;=20
What strength are you using? Are they inflight adjustable? (I =
often&nbsp;dream=20
of using the auto electric side mirror remote adjustment units for such =
a=20
purpose)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Greg in Sydney.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dalex157@direcway.com =
href=3D"mailto:alex157@direcway.com">Alexander=20
  Balic</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">Reflector</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, September 07, =
2003 5:43=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:wing =
lights</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN class=3D614253819-06092003>If =
anyone is=20
  interested- I have a set of molds for plexi light covers for strake =
mounted=20
  recognition/landing lights - the ones that a few of us are=20
  installing&nbsp;outboard of the tanks- I have already molded my covers =
with=20
  them, so don't need them anymore- I will give them to anyone =
who&nbsp;wants=20
  them.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  class=3D614253819-06092003></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  =
class=3D614253819-06092003>Alex</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></=
HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C37512.11D838F0--