REFLECTOR:Wing Spar question.....basic

CBarber reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:43:07 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C3747C.CE09C7A0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Think I figured it out.  I called the factory and someone was there.....go
figure.  Thanks anyway.

All the best,

Chris




Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)

"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

CBarber@TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net

  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of CBarber
  Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 1:17 PM
  To: reflector@tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR:Wing Spar question.....basic


  Basic question.  Which wing spar is right and which one is left.  They
were not labeled from the factory.  (both shipping labels were on one spar).
I can't seem to wrap my mind around the illustrations in the manual.  I am
assuming you distinguish them by the location of the placement of the single
bolt hard point because other than that, they seem identical.  Thanks.

  All the best,

  Chris




  Christopher Barber
  Attorney and Counselor at Law
  11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
  Suite 103
  Houston, Texas 77089-4755
  281-464-LAWS (5297)

  "Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

  CBarber@TexasAttorney.net
  www.TexasAttorney.net

    -----Original Message-----
    From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of KeithHallsten
    Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 12:00 PM
    To: reflector@tvbf.org
    Subject: REFLECTOR:Bond Studs for light-duty mounting


    The Aeroelectric Connection has a special deal on aluminum bond studs
(see the attached drawing).  I just bought a bag full at 80 cents each, and
they look great for attaching contactors, regulator, wire bundles, tube
supports, etc.  The arrived promptly and in good condition (a little dust -
these were surplus parts).  See
http://www.aeroelectric.com/Catalog/AECcatalog.html to get some of your own!

    Keith

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C3747C.CE09C7A0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D580034218-06092003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>Think=20
I figured it out.&nbsp; I called the factory and someone was =
there.....go=20
figure.&nbsp; Thanks anyway.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D580034218-06092003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D580034218-06092003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>All=20
the best,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D580034218-06092003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D580034218-06092003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2>Chris</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><BR><BR>
<P><FONT size=3D2>Christopher Barber<BR>Attorney and Counselor at =
Law<BR>11930 S=20
Sam Houston Pkwy E<BR>Suite 103<BR>Houston, Texas =
77089-4755<BR>281-464-LAWS=20
(5297)<BR><BR>"Serving the needs of Senior=20
Texans"<BR><BR>CBarber@TexasAttorney.net<BR>www.TexasAttorney.net</FONT> =
</P>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> =
reflector-admin@tvbf.org=20
  [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of =
</B>CBarber<BR><B>Sent:</B>=20
  Saturday, September 06, 2003 1:17 PM<BR><B>To:</B>=20
  reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:Wing Spar=20
  question.....basic<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN class=3D644561318-06092003><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
  size=3D2>Basic question.&nbsp; Which wing spar is right and which one =
is=20
  left.&nbsp; They were not labeled from the factory.&nbsp; (both =
shipping=20
  labels were on one spar).&nbsp; I can't seem to wrap my mind around =
the=20
  illustrations in the manual.&nbsp; I am assuming you distinguish them =
by the=20
  location of the placement of the single bolt hard point because other =
than=20
  that, they seem identical.&nbsp; Thanks.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN class=3D644561318-06092003><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
  size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN class=3D644561318-06092003><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff size=3D2>All=20
  the best,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN class=3D644561318-06092003><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
  size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN class=3D644561318-06092003><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
  size=3D2>Chris</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><BR><BR>
  <P><FONT size=3D2>Christopher Barber<BR>Attorney and Counselor at =
Law<BR>11930 S=20
  Sam Houston Pkwy E<BR>Suite 103<BR>Houston, Texas =
77089-4755<BR>281-464-LAWS=20
  (5297)<BR><BR>"Serving the needs of Senior=20
  =
Texans"<BR><BR>CBarber@TexasAttorney.net<BR>www.TexasAttorney.net</FONT> =
</P>
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
    size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> =
reflector-admin@tvbf.org=20
    [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of=20
    </B>KeithHallsten<BR><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, September 06, 2003 12:00 =

    PM<BR><B>To:</B> reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> =
REFLECTOR:Bond Studs=20
    for light-duty mounting<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Aeroelectric Connection has a =
special deal=20
    on aluminum bond studs (see the attached drawing).&nbsp; I just =
bought a bag=20
    full at 80 cents each, and they look great for attaching contactors, =

    regulator, wire bundles, tube supports, etc.&nbsp; The arrived =
promptly and=20
    in good condition (a little dust - these were surplus parts).&nbsp; =
See <A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.aeroelectric.com/Catalog/AECcatalog.html">http://www.a=
eroelectric.com/Catalog/AECcatalog.html</A>&nbsp;to=20
    get some of your own!</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>Keith</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C3747C.CE09C7A0--