REFLECTOR:Second Christmas...

Phil Hooper reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:22:19 -0700


Yea, he's headed to Yorba Linda with my fast build wings!  "California, here
they come!"  

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] On Behalf
Of Noel Gattenby
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 3:40 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Second Christmas...

 Chris

Which way did he go??? (Dan)  He's supposed to have my wing foam in there
somewhere... (I'm looking forward to Chistmas as well)
I'm just south of Tulsa, but he factory said he was headed to Calfornia!  

Noel



---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: "CBarber" <CBarber@texasattorney.net>
Reply-To: reflector@tvbf.org
Date:  Thu, 4 Sep 2003 21:26:56 -0500

Collective,

I feel more complete.  Dan Fast just drove off and left me a new SE
Wings/Canard Kit.  I know the split kit was a little more expensive, but
this is like having a second Christmas.  I have been anticipating getting
the wings (slow build) since the day the fuselage arrived on June 9, 2002.
FWIW.

OK, now, where is the inventory list????

Wahoo.

All the best,

Chris
Houston
www.LoneStarVelocity.com



Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)

"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

CBarber@TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose