REFLECTOR:SEA LORD

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:33:45 EDT


--part1_14c.23803d30.2c8674c9_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Jack, good to hear from you, I haven't painted the plane yet, I thought it 
would be easier to spot in the ocean with white primer. Just kidding, I do sand 
on occasion, but the 340 hours on the hobbs & portfolio management duties keep 
getting in the way. I wonder if I could retire at 38 and take up sand ... 
sand ...sand ... sand...sand ... sand .......& paint as a project. How is your 
flying? Chris


In a message dated 9/2/03 3:50:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
J.F.Sheehan@larc.nasa.gov writes:


> OK Chris, So your airplane will ( might) float. The military radar 
> controllers are call signs sea lord and giant killer. no significance that I know of. 
> They control the warning areas and also ADIZ penetrations.
> Sounds like the airplane is flying fine. have you painted it yet?
> Jack
> N55XL
> 


--part1_14c.23803d30.2c8674c9_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Jack, good to hear from y=
ou, I haven't painted the plane yet, I thought it would be easier to spot in=
 the ocean with white primer. Just kidding, I do sand on occasion, but the 3=
40 hours on the hobbs &amp; portfolio management duties keep getting in the=20=
way. I wonder if I could retire at 38 and take up sand ... sand ...sand ...=20=
sand...sand ... sand .......&amp; paint as a project. How is your flying? Ch=
ris
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>In a message dated 9/2/03 3:50:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, J.F.Sheehan@=
larc.nasa.gov writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-=
LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">OK Chris, So your airplane=20=
will ( might) float. The military radar controllers are call signs sea lord=20=
and giant killer. no significance that I know of. They control the warning a=
reas and also ADIZ penetrations.</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D3 FAM=
ILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Ar=
ial" LANG=3D"0">Sounds like the airplane is flying fine. have you painted it=
 yet?</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"A=
rial" LANG=3D"0">
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Ar=
ial" LANG=3D"0">Jack</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSS=
ERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Ar=
ial" LANG=3D"0">N55XL</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANS=
SERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_14c.23803d30.2c8674c9_boundary--