REFLECTOR:FW: Seat heaters

Chuck Jensen reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:29:39 -0500


This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C39D79.1104B370
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"

Direct from the Manufacturer's mouth.

Chuck Jensen 
 

 -----Original Message-----
From: rick [mailto:rick@seatcomfort.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 10:51 AM
To: Chuck Jensen
Subject: RE: Seat heaters



Chuck, SCS is a manufacturer/distributor and the majority of our business is
OEM aftermarket and heavy seating applications.  The web site is an
information tool for our customers.  Because we deal with several customer
types, we do not show our prices..
 
The price for one heater is $119 for a 2 pad heater with a high/low switch.
I have sold a few kits to customers with custom planes.  Please give me a
call so I can go over the design, application and issues that I need to
disclose in regards to aircraft applications.  There are power issues,
fusing, power distribution, fail-safe issues and heater control placement.

Rick Walterson
Seat Comfort Systems
25051 Woodridge
Lake Forest, CA 92630
949.470.0696
888.927.6732 (toll free)
www.seatcomfort.com <http://www.seatcomfort.com> 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Jensen
Sent: 10/28/2003 6:57 AM
To: sales@seatcomfort.com
Subject: Seat heaters


I'm interested in installing a couple of your seat heaters in an aircraft.
What is the general cost of the units and was there a reason you didn't make
the information available on your web site?

Thanks

Chuck Jensen
Diversified Technologies
2680 Westcott Blvd
Knoxville, TN 37931
Phn: 865-539-9000 x25
Cell: 865-406-9001
Fax: 865-539-9001
cjensen@dts9000.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C39D79.1104B370
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">


<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=171095016-28102003>Direct 
from the Manufacturer's mouth.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Ch</FONT><FONT face=Arial size=2>uck</FONT><FONT 
face=Arial size=2> Jensen</FONT>&nbsp;<BR><FONT face=Tahoma><FONT size=2><SPAN 
class=171095016-28102003><FONT face=Arial 
color=#0000ff>&nbsp;</FONT></SPAN></FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Tahoma><FONT size=2><SPAN 
class=171095016-28102003>&nbsp;</SPAN>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> 
rick [mailto:rick@seatcomfort.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, October 28, 2003 
10:51 AM<BR><B>To:</B> Chuck Jensen<BR><B>Subject:</B> RE: Seat 
heaters<BR><BR></P></FONT></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Chuck, SCS is a manufacturer/distributor and the majority 
of our business is OEM aftermarket and heavy seating applications.&nbsp; The web 
site is an information tool for our customers.&nbsp; Because we deal with 
several customer types, we do not show our prices..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>The price for one heater is $119 for a 2 pad heater with a 
high/low switch.&nbsp; I have sold a few kits to customers with custom 
planes.&nbsp; Please give me a call so I can go over the design, application and 
issues that I need to disclose in regards to aircraft applications.&nbsp; There 
are power issues, fusing, power distribution, fail-safe issues and heater 
control placement.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial><BR>Rick Walterson<BR>Seat Comfort Systems<BR>25051 
Woodridge<BR>Lake Forest, CA 92630<BR>949.470.0696<BR>888.927.6732 (toll 
free)<BR><A 
href="http://www.seatcomfort.com">www.seatcomfort.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From: </B>Chuck Jensen<BR><B>Sent: 
</B>10/28/2003 6:57 AM<BR><B>To: </B>sales@seatcomfort.com<BR><B>Subject: 
</B>Seat heaters<BR><BR><BR>I'm interested in installing a couple of your seat 
heaters in an aircraft.<BR>What is the general cost of the units and was there a 
reason you didn't make<BR>the information available on your web 
site?<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>Chuck Jensen<BR>Diversified Technologies<BR>2680 
Westcott Blvd<BR>Knoxville, TN 37931<BR>Phn: 865-539-9000 x25<BR>Cell: 
865-406-9001<BR>Fax: 865-539-9001<BR>cjensen@dts9000.com</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C39D79.1104B370--