REFLECTOR:Hydraulic oil clean-up

Jeffrey Clough reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:47:34 -0800


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C3941E.58188EC0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

thanx...I have a gallon of that Simple Green stuff in the garage....I'll =
give it a go!

  On the ground- use Oil absorbent - available at the auto parts store- =
rub it in with your feet, and let it set for a while, then wash down =
with some simple green.  Inside the nose of the fuse, you will have to =
wash it down with simple green or some other type of good degreaser- =
don't use the "engine brite" stuff on the glass, it will leave a =
residue....


    OK,  I know other RG owners have had hydraulic leaks...what is the =
best way to clean up the hydraulic oil spill....? That stuff gets pretty =
sticky after it sits for a while...... Jeff C
------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C3941E.58188EC0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>thanx...I have a gallon of that Simple Green stuff&nbsp;in the=20
garage....I'll give it a go!</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><FONT size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN class=3D748252901-17102003><FONT size=3D2>On the ground- =
use Oil=20
  absorbent - available at the auto parts store- rub it in with your =
feet, and=20
  let it set for a while, then wash down with some simple green.&nbsp; =
Inside=20
  the nose of the fuse, you will have to wash it down with simple green =
or some=20
  other type of good degreaser- don't use the "engine brite" stuff on =
the glass,=20
  it will leave a residue....</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
    size=3D2><BR></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>OK,&nbsp; I know other RG owners have had hydraulic =
leaks...what is the=20
    best way to clean up the hydraulic oil spill....? That stuff gets =
pretty=20
    sticky after it sits for a while...... Jeff=20
C</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C3941E.58188EC0--