REFLECTOR:Gap Seals

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:50:15 EST


-------------------------------1070211015
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Chuck
We used 3/4 tape on the top only on ailerons and on the rudders. I do not 
know if it helps or not. I do know at 90 kts. indicated a recovery turn from base 
to final at requires full rudder and ailerons to recover. We rigged 2.5 up 
and 2.5 down.Is your X.L. fly the same way?
Mack. 

-------------------------------1070211015
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Hi Chuck</FONT></EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff>We used 3/4 tape on the top only on ailerons=20=
and on the rudders. I do not know if it helps or not. I do know at 90 kts. i=
ndicated a recovery turn from base to final at requires full rudder and aile=
rons to recover. We rigged 2.5 up and 2.5 down.Is your X.L. fly the same way=
?</FONT></EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Mack.&nbsp;</FONT></EM></DIV></BODY></HTML>

-------------------------------1070211015--