REFLECTOR:Plane speed
velocity xl
reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:06:29 -0600
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C3B52A.539C1E20
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Sorry for the confusion If you did not get my first post .
I need airspeed and rpm for a velocity Xl fg would be best,
but will take any and all info give with great thanks
Ron=20
First email
Hi to all that is fling. Boy do I envy you. I have a few questions to =
ask about the real fling statistics.
I am using Bates prop Optimizer program to design my
prop and to do a good job with that I need to find out the=20
Flat plat drag of the plane. This can be figured out by Inputting some =
real life statistics.=20
I need real numbers of .
1) Air speed (knots or mph) at WOT at a give density alt.
2) hp of engine , type of engine would be helpful so I can find the =
power curve for said engine.
3) type of air plane fixed or rg. =20
4) Prop size and type. if fixed what pitch
5) Climb rate at what rpm WOT at what Alt.
6) Fuel burn at Wot and at cruise and if you have it some other fuel =
rates at different RPM. that would
be helpful
7) Gross fight weight for the info given
Thanks all=20
----- Original Message -----=20
From: MMurp16900@aol.com=20
To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Plane speed
Hi Ron
RPM. For airspeed? I can't answer that question.
What model Velocity,engine,prop weight, altitude V.G?
Mack
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C3B52A.539C1E20
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>Sorry for the confusion If you did not get my first =
post=20
.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>I need airspeed and rpm for a velocity Xl fg would =
be=20
best,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>but will take any and all info give with great=20
thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><FONT size=3D3>Ron </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>First email</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>Hi to all that is fling. Boy do I envy =
you. I have=20
a few questions to ask about the real fling statistics.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>I am using Bates prop Optimizer =
program to=20
design my</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>prop and to do a good job with that I =
need to find=20
out the </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>Flat plat drag of the plane. This =
can be=20
figured out by Inputting some real life statistics. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>I need real numbers of =
.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>1) Air speed (knots or mph) at =
WOT at a give=20
density alt.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>2) hp of engine , type of =
engine would=20
be helpful so I can find the power curve for said engine.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>3) type of air plane fixed or=20
rg. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>4) Prop size and type. if fixed what=20
pitch</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>5) Climb rate at what rpm WOT at what=20
Alt.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>6) Fuel burn at Wot and at cruise and =
if you have=20
it some other fuel rates at different RPM. that would</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>be helpful</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>7) Gross fight weight for the info=20
given</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>Thanks all </FONT></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
<A title=3DMMurp16900@aol.com=20
href=3D"mailto:MMurp16900@aol.com">MMurp16900@aol.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, November 27, =
2003 11:22=20
AM</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Plane =
speed</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Hi Ron</FONT></EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff>RPM. For airspeed? I can't answer that=20
question.</FONT></EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM><FONT color=3D#0000ff> What model Velocity,engine,prop =
weight,=20
altitude V.G?</FONT></EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM><FONT =
color=3D#0000ff>Mack</FONT></EM></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C3B52A.539C1E20--