REFLECTOR:Congrats to Bob Wood

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:29:18 EST


--part1_1de.139a058a.2cf3ee4e_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Scott,

Thanks!!  We are getting a lot of assistance from EAA and think that we will 
be able to stage a good LSA Expo.

BTW, Bob II is about done except for some finishing and painting. Lots of 
cleaning up yet to do, but all seems in order. I added a cabin fresh air duct. I 
also added 1/2 inch foam insulation all around the oil cooler. The fixed gear 
planes have so little fresh air in the nose that heat is a problem. 

I plan to use the new Dupont Emron-like paint that Scott Swing recommended to 
me. What kind of primer do you recommend?

Bob

--part1_1de.139a058a.2cf3ee4e_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Scott,<BR>
<BR>
Thanks!!&nbsp; We are getting a lot of assistance from EAA and think that we=
 will be able to stage a good LSA Expo.<BR>
<BR>
BTW, Bob II is about done except for some finishing and painting. Lots of cl=
eaning up yet to do, but all seems in order. I added a cabin fresh air duct.=
 I also added 1/2 inch foam insulation all around the oil cooler. The fixed=20=
gear planes have so little fresh air in the nose that heat is a problem. <BR=
>
<BR>
I plan to use the new Dupont Emron-like paint that Scott Swing recommended t=
o me. What kind of primer do you recommend?<BR>
<BR>
Bob</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1de.139a058a.2cf3ee4e_boundary--