REFLECTOR:Re: Gas Struts

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:05:41 EST


--part1_128.35bee67c.2cf0e355_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

While I was reworking my doors I bought my struts at SPD (Service Plus 
Distributors).  
They seem to have a wide variety. One Note:  They do charge extra if you call 
and order them versus ordering them off the web site. 

 <A HREF="http://www.spdhardware.com/index2.htm">Gas springs & hardware - hinges, handles, drawer slides, latches, catches & 
locks - SPD</A> 


Hope this helps.    Kurt Winker. 

--part1_128.35bee67c.2cf0e355_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">While I was reworking my doors I bought my struts at S=
PD (Service Plus Distributors).&nbsp; <BR>
They seem to have a wide variety. One Note:&nbsp; They do charge extra if yo=
u call and order them versus ordering them off the web site. <BR>
<BR>
 <A HREF=3D"http://www.spdhardware.com/index2.htm">Gas springs &amp; hardwar=
e - hinges, handles, drawer slides, latches, catches &amp; locks - SPD</A> <=
BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Hope this helps.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Kurt Winker. </FONT></HTML>

--part1_128.35bee67c.2cf0e355_boundary--