REFLECTOR:accident/incidents
Andy Millin
reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:10:55 -0500
I believe David Karas sold his Velocity.
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jack Sheehan
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 12:04 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:accident/incidents
The latest e-mail on brakes reminds me I probably need to update
folks on the Matco compound brakes. I think I am the only one flying
them??? Maybe David Karas is also??.Chris Martin used to have them in
the original configuration.
I have about 110 hours on them now. Albeit not a great deal of
landings since I use the airplane for longer travel then staying in
the pattern.I had installed heat indicator tape and have yet to have
the temperature reach the first mark which is at 130 degrees. I
always feel that I have enough brake for what I am doing. I guess I
am pretty happy with the 323 compound brakes and the revision A
seemed to fix the earlier heat problems.
Jack
N55XL
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html