REFLECTOR:Rotarys, Lycosaurs, etc.

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:12:53 EST


--part1_77.1c081b88.2ce11305_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Whilst I was researching higher power engines for my 173E (so I can get off 
the ground at my high DA), I looked at NSI work. They do some awfully nice 
work. One thing I wasn't comfortable with was there was no backup for the engine 
processor.  
Since I have had 3 processors in different autos fail, without warning, this 
wasn't aacceptible. The NSI price for the 220 hp. setup at that time was about 
7K more than I spent building up my aluminum block V-6, (that has over 100 HP 
More). 

Still.... they do some really nice work!. 

 Kurt Winker 
173 FGE 4.3L Chev (340HP).

--part1_77.1c081b88.2ce11305_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Whilst I was researching higher power engines for my 1=
73E (so I can get off the ground at my high DA), I looked at NSI work. They=20=
do some awfully nice work. One thing I wasn't comfortable with was there was=
 <B>no</B> backup for the engine processor.&nbsp; <BR>
Since I have had 3 processors in different autos fail, without warning, this=
 wasn't aacceptible. The NSI price for the 220 hp. setup at that time was ab=
out 7K more than I spent building up my aluminum block V-6, (that has over 1=
00 HP More). <BR>
<BR>
Still.... they do some really nice work!. <BR>
<BR>
 Kurt Winker <BR>
173 FGE 4.3L Chev (340HP).</FONT></HTML>

--part1_77.1c081b88.2ce11305_boundary--