REFLECTOR:Autopilot servo
Brett Ferrell
reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 09:48:24 -0500
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
------=_NextPart_000_0537_01C3A126.751AB6A0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Uhm.... where's your sump tank going?...... I like what you've done, =
but that looks to be right where my FG sump tank is.
Brett
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Dean May=20
To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 4:30 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Autopilot servo
I just came up with an idea for a great way to mount the aileron =
autopilot servo. I installed it directly into the aileron torqut tube =
at the point where it terminates at the back side of the center keal. I =
have posted pictures on http://www.tvbf.org under sub-systems/autopilot
I think it is a good idea and thought I should share it.
I am using the Blue Mountain autopilot and their servos
Dean May
STGRG - year 5
------=_NextPart_000_0537_01C3A126.751AB6A0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Uhm.... where's your sump tank =
going?...... I=20
like what you've done, but that looks to be right where my FG sump =
tank=20
is.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>Brett</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
<A title=3Ddeanmay6@owc.net href=3D"mailto:deanmay6@owc.net">Dean =
May</A> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, November 01, =
2003 4:30=20
PM</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:Autopilot =
servo</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just came up with an idea for a =
great way to=20
mount the aileron autopilot servo. I installed it directly into =
the=20
aileron torqut tube at the point where it terminates at the back side =
of the=20
center keal. I have posted pictures on <A=20
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org">http://www.tvbf.org</A> under=20
sub-systems/autopilot</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I think it is a good idea and thought =
I should=20
share it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am using the Blue =
Mountain autopilot and=20
their servos</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dean May</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>STGRG - year=20
5</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0537_01C3A126.751AB6A0--