REFLECTOR:Help me buy a house...on an airport

johnward reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 11:17:45 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C3250A.C3A866C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Bob,
    That's correct.  Ueli had his Velocity here for a short visit.  He =
first landed at a local airport but after looking at the strip wanted to =
land here.  Also had room in the hangar for his plane.  I think a lot of =
the available strips in Europe are short and turf so he was happy to try =
out AL04.  It was no problem and he was comfortable with the takeoff and =
landing distances.  Believe he is coming back from Switzerland in time =
to make Oshkosh. =20

John Ward
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: SlvEgl99@aol.com=20
  To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 10:49 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Help me buy a house...on an airport


  John,  I think I am correct that Ueli Christian had his XL RG with =
IO540 (260hp) with MT prop in and out of your strip.  True?

  I have no experience on grass and like long/wide hard surface =
(straight into the wind).

  Bob Wood 
------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C3250A.C3A866C0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bob,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; That's =
correct.&nbsp; Ueli had=20
his Velocity here for a short visit.&nbsp; He first landed at a local =
airport=20
but after looking at the strip wanted to land here.&nbsp; Also had room =
in the=20
hangar for his plane.&nbsp; I think a lot of the available strips in =
Europe are=20
short and turf so he was happy to try out AL04.&nbsp; It was no problem =
and he=20
was comfortable with the takeoff and landing distances.&nbsp; Believe he =
is=20
coming back from Switzerland in time to make Oshkosh.&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>John Ward</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3DSlvEgl99@aol.com =
href=3D"mailto:SlvEgl99@aol.com">SlvEgl99@aol.com</A>=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, May 28, 2003 =
10:49=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Help me =
buy a=20
  house...on an airport</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 =
face=3DArial size=3D2=20
  FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF">John,&nbsp; I think I am correct that Ueli =
Christian had=20
  his XL RG with IO540 (260hp) with MT prop in and out of your =
strip.&nbsp;=20
  True?<BR><BR>I have no experience on grass and like long/wide hard =
surface=20
  (straight into the wind).<BR><BR>Bob Wood</FONT>=20
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C3250A.C3A866C0--