REFLECTOR:Transportation

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 23 May 2003 11:55:46 EDT


--part1_43.1d27ccb5.2bff9e82_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi: I'm travis Holland and I made the deliveries for velocity for about six 
years before Dan took over.  My butt was about numb.  If things don't work out 
with dan i have to go to Arkansas In the first part of July and will be 
returning through Memphis. I might be able to pick up the wings and take them to 
airlink for you. Let me know if this would work out...travis   772-633-3757

--part1_43.1d27ccb5.2bff9e82_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi: I'm travis Holland and I made the deliveries for v=
elocity for about six years before Dan took over.&nbsp; My butt was about nu=
mb.&nbsp; If things don't work out with dan i have to go to Arkansas In the=20=
first part of July and will be returning through Memphis. I might be able to=
 pick up the wings and take them to airlink for you. Let me know if this wou=
ld work out...travis&nbsp;&nbsp; 772-633-3757</FONT></HTML>

--part1_43.1d27ccb5.2bff9e82_boundary--