REFLECTOR:The Stolen XLRG

Christopher Barber reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 10:16:50 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_Lsu1As3/HiEkRqJUJncI8w)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Donno, but I will be looking for Mel and Rich....and keeping an eye out for
the missing XL

Chris
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of MMurp16900@aol.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 9:49 AM
  To: reflector@tvbf.org
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:The Stolen XLRG


  Haven't seen the stolen Velocity yet, guess someone sent it south to the
promiss land. Is Mel still at New Braunsfels? how about Rich? Checked Rich
out in his Velo about a year ago.
  Steve Murphree CFI,II,MEI Global Check Out Pilot

--Boundary_(ID_Lsu1As3/HiEkRqJUJncI8w)
Content-type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=493280615-15052003><FONT face=Garamond color=#0000ff>Donno, but 
I will be looking for Mel and Rich....and keeping an eye out for the missing 
XL</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=493280615-15052003><FONT face=Garamond 
color=#0000ff></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=493280615-15052003><FONT face=Garamond 
color=#0000ff>Chris</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma 
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> reflector-admin@tvbf.org 
  [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of 
  </B>MMurp16900@aol.com<BR><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, May 15, 2003 9:49 
  AM<BR><B>To:</B> reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:The 
  Stolen XLRG<BR><BR></FONT></DIV><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT color=#0000ff 
  size=2><I>Haven't seen the stolen Velocity yet, guess someone sent it south to 
  the promiss land. Is Mel still at New Braunsfels? how about Rich? Checked Rich 
  out in his Velo about a year ago. <BR>Steve Murphree CFI,II,MEI Global Check 
  Out Pilot</I></FONT> </FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_Lsu1As3/HiEkRqJUJncI8w)--