REFLECTOR:Interior reading lights?
Dennis Martin
reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 11:57:32 -0600
--============_-1159273840==_ma============
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"
Bob,
I have one AS mini fish eye light, but I'm not sure I want to use them.
Where did you get the pin-hole lights? (I haven't heard that term).
Can you give us a little more detail on them? Cost? Supplier?
Model number?
Thanks in advance,
Dennis Martin
>i have installed the eye ball ones from a van shop for the back
>and pin hole lites for the front pax
>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: <mailto:PVTPIL8@aol.com>PVTPIL8@aol.com
>To: <mailto:reflector@tvbf.org>reflector@tvbf.org
>Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 9:43 PM
>Subject: REFLECTOR:Interior reading lights?
>
>I am looking to put interior reading lights over the four positions
>in my XL-RG. I will have a Tan interior, any suggestions on what
>type and where can I get them. I was considering the miniature fish
>eye lights from Spruce. But they only come in black. Anybody use
>these or other types?
>Please let me know
>Thanks
>Steve
--============_-1159273840==_ma============
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<html><head><style type="text/css"><!--
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
--></style><title>Re: REFLECTOR:Interior reading
lights?</title></head><body>
<div>Bob,</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>I have one AS mini fish eye light, but I'm not sure I want to use
them. </div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Where did you get the pin-hole lights? (I haven't heard
that term). Can you give us a little more detail on them?
Cost? Supplier? Model number?</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Thanks in advance,</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Dennis Martin</div>
<div><br></div>
<div><br></div>
<blockquote type="cite" cite><font face="Arial" size="-1">i have
installed the eye ball ones from a van shop for the back
and pin hole lites for the front pax</font><br>
<blockquote>----- Original Message -----</blockquote>
<blockquote><b>From:</b> <a
href="mailto:PVTPIL8@aol.com">PVTPIL8@aol.com</a></blockquote>
<blockquote><b>To:</b> <a
href="mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</a></blockquote>
<blockquote><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, April 22, 2003 9:43 PM</blockquote>
<blockquote><b>Subject:</b> REFLECTOR:Interior reading
lights?</blockquote>
<blockquote><br></blockquote>
<blockquote><font face="Arial" size="-1">I am looking to put interior
reading lights over the four positions in my XL-RG. I will have
a Tan interior, any suggestions on what type and where can I get
them. I was considering the miniature fish eye lights from
Spruce. But they only come in black. Anybody use these or other
types?<br>
Please let me know<br>
Thanks<br>
Steve</font></blockquote>
</blockquote>
<div><br></div>
</body>
</html>
--============_-1159273840==_ma============--