REFLECTOR:Fresh air plenum

Andy Millin reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 12 May 2003 22:09:26 -0400


Brett,

Thanks for the help.  It makes sense now.  Didn't when I looked at it.

Best,

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 11:14 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org; Andy Millin
Cc: Reflector
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Fresh air plenum


I'd asked this question at the factory, it's molded that way to avoid the
top engine bold on the Lycombing is what I recall the answer to be.  I don't
have my engine mount, so I can't confirm that though....

Brett

Quoting Andy Millin <amillin@net-link.net>:

> I'm about to install my overhead fresh air plenum.  I
> took it out yesterday
> and really looked at it for the first time.  What is
> up with the little
> inverted NACA inlet molded into the back end???????
> It looks like it was
> supposed to be cut off and used somewhere else.  Any
> help would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose