REFLECTOR:Fresh air plenum

Andy Millin reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 10 May 2003 22:17:16 -0400


Thanks for the reply Keith.

I went out to the Velocity website and found a picture of the plenum
installed.  Apparently I just leave it alone and install it as is.  I don't
understand why it is that way, but I'll do it.

Best,

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of KeithHallsten
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 9:09 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Fresh air plenum


Maybe it's molded in one piece now, and as you guessed, it's up to you to
cut it loose.  My little NACA scoop came as a separate piece from the
plenum, but I got my kit in '99.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Millin" <amillin@net-link.net>
To: "Reflector" <reflector@www.tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 6:04 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Fresh air plenum


> I'm about to install my overhead fresh air plenum.  I took it out
yesterday
> and really looked at it for the first time.  What is up with the little
> inverted NACA inlet molded into the back end???????  It looks like it was
> supposed to be cut off and used somewhere else.  Any help would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose