REFLECTOR:Century Autopilot

dean fitzbag reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 3 May 2003 16:40:02 -0500


Their factory is in Mineral Wells, Texas.  They may want to have other
instruments in addition to the unit itself.  The Century also have some
adjustments to center the tracking, etc.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Derrick" <scott@tnstaafl.net>
To: <Canards@tnstaafl.net>; <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 4:16 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Century Autopilot


> I just had my autopilot act real funny.  In flight today it wouldn't
> engage. After landing I searched for a loose connector and found none.
>
> While sitting in the cockpit, engine off, I was pushing on the engage
> button repeatadly(stupid but it helped with the frustration!) it
> suddenly engaged.
>
> Now though it tracks about 15 degrees to the left of the course selector
>   needle and stays engaged in course mode when I select NAV or APCH mode.
>
> What's the best place to send this unit too to be checked?
>
> Scott
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>