REFLECTOR:Disable GS Flag on King 520
KeithHallsten
reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 1 May 2003 19:35:17 -0700
I don't know the answer to that one. It looks like a good one to ask on the
AeroElectric List.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Derrick" <scott@tnstaafl.net>
To: <Canards@tnstaafl.net>; <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 12:29 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Disable GS Flag on King 520
> I just hooked up a King 520 CDI to my Garmin GNC 300.
>
> Everything works per the checkout procedure except the GS flag indicates
> it is valid. Not really according to Hoyle.
>
> I left those pins floating on the 520 thinking an open would cause the
> flag to retract but it didn't.
>
> There are two pins, a GS+ and a GS-
>
> What's the correct hookup to permanently retract the flag? Bring which
> pins to ground or up to 12 volts?
>
> thanks,
>
> Scott
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose