REFLECTOR:Window cleaning
N.V.Frederick
reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:28:12 -0600
Andy,
I have found the following to work quite well. I use my wife's
furniture polish "Old English....", It's an oily stuff that really does
soften tape adhesive. It works especially well on that hardened masking
tape adhesive that has dried onto most anything. I really don't think it
will hurt your windows. It should be put on liberally and trapped with some
Saran Wrap or other poly-film. Let it sit overnight and the next day you
will most likely be able to just wipe that old adhesive off your window
surfaces.
nolan frederick
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Millin" <amillin@net-link.net>
To: "Reflector" <reflector@www.tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 4:24 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Window cleaning
> After I installed my windows, I pulled off the duct tape. There were
small
> spots where the adhesive decided to stay with the window instead of come
off
> with the tape. Any suggestions on good stuff to take the goop off with.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose