REFLECTOR:40 Hour Flight Plans

Ronnie Brown reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:41:53 -0400


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C33C7F.93E6DE80
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have my test plan posted at =
http://home.sprintmail.com/~rolandbrown/Flight%20test%20program.doc

I also developed a list of flight objectives for each flight for the =
flights after the first 2-3.  It was very helpful to plan the flight =
first, then fly the plan. =20

When will you be flying?
Ronnie
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Peter Wetmore=20
  To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 7:45 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR:40 Hour Flight Plans


  Hi folks, I am looking for 40 hour flitght testing plans.  Does anyone =
have any they would care to share?  I'd rather not reinvent a plan but =
rather steal from the good work of someone else.

  Any help that can be provided would be appreciated.

  Thanks.

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C33C7F.93E6DE80
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.600" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have my test plan posted at <A=20
href=3D"http://home.sprintmail.com/~rolandbrown/Flight%20test%20program.d=
oc">http://home.sprintmail.com/~rolandbrown/Flight%20test%20program.doc</=
A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I also developed a list of flight objectives for =
each flight=20
for the flights after the first 2-3.&nbsp; It was very helpful to plan =
the=20
flight first, then fly the plan.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>When will you be flying?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Ronnie</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dpwetmore@cox.net href=3D"mailto:pwetmore@cox.net">Peter =
Wetmore</A>=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, June 26, 2003 =
7:45=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:40 Hour =
Flight=20
  Plans</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi folks, I am looking for 40 hour =
flitght=20
  testing plans.&nbsp; Does anyone have any they would care to =
share?&nbsp; I'd=20
  rather not reinvent a plan but rather steal from the good work of =
someone=20
  else.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any help that can be provided would =
be=20
  appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Thanks.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C33C7F.93E6DE80--