REFLECTOR:Franklin Engine/ Fort Collins Co./one rep.

Dan Fast reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:06:40 -0700 (PDT)


 Hi John, hows she flying now? The Franklin rep I am
aware of, that has a good reputation is in Fort
Collins Co., The name is Franklin Aircraft Engines,
136 Racquette Dr. Fort Collins, Co. 80524, Phone
#970-224-4404, Fax970-493-9266, web site is
http://franklinengine.com. Hope this helps!!! Next
time your back in Sebastian say Hi!!

     Dan
  SE-RG                                               
John Dibble <aminetech@dixie-net.com> wrote:
> Bought one flying.  I bought a kit 4 years ago with
> all the FB options.  After 8 months I decided that
> kit building did not satisfy my
> need for instant gratification so I sold the kit.  I
> have a SRG Elite, 25 hrs (my time only).
> 
> John Dibble
> 
> Ronnie Brown wrote:
> 
> > Welcome to the family!!!
> >
> > Are you finishing up a plane or did you buy one
> that is flying?
> >
> > Sorry, I can't help you with the engine questions
> - but there are folks on the Reflector who know
> their Franklins and should be able
> > to help.
> >
> > Ronnie Brown
> > 173 Elite RG - Lycoming - with 53 hours of FUN
> FLYING!!
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
http://sbc.yahoo.com