REFLECTOR:Franklin Engine

Ronnie Brown reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:23:12 -0400


Welcome to the family!!!

Are you finishing up a plane or did you buy one that is flying?

Sorry, I can't help you with the engine questions - but there are folks on the Reflector who know their Franklins and should be able
to help.

Ronnie Brown
173 Elite RG - Lycoming - with 53 hours of FUN FLYING!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Dibble" <aminetech@dixie-net.com>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:36 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Franklin Engine


| I'm a new Velocity owner.  Can someone tell me a current factory rep in the US
| for the Franklin engine?  Also I need to determine TDC so I can check the
| timing of the Rose electronic ignition.  There is a "1" stamped on the prop
| hub.  Does this indicate TDC and what do I line it up with?
|
| Thanks,
| John Dibble
|
| _______________________________________________
| To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
|
| Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose