REFLECTOR:State taxes on aircraft?

Mark Sturm reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:27:49 -0600


Check the web for Grassy Meadows Sky Ranch airport community.  I've had
a lot for 6 years and am looking forward to the day I can retire out
there. 
Mark 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Nolan Frederick
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 8:46 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:State taxes on aircraft?

My Sister live there (Herikane)!  They don't call it that for nothin'  I
thought the wind blew in Boulder, CO (where I live)  Now, I've got to
find
out where that airpark is located.  I didn't even know one was there!
Live
and learn!
Nolan F.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rick" <rick@thedam.com>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:State taxes on aircraft?


> Just north (about 20 miles) of St George is the town of Hurricane
> (pronounced her-kin by the locals) which has a airpark community. This
town
> is the gateway to Zion National Park, an incredibly beautiful area.
> Rick
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Dave Black" <dvblack@comcast.net>
> To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
> Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 1:41 AM
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:State taxes on aircraft?
>
>
> > Scott,
> >
> > > The problem with these places is that they get screwed up by being
so
> > > popular.  Their quaint atmosphere goes out the Kaufman & Broad
window.
> > >
> > > I would be very suspect of any place that makes a "Best to Retire
To"
> > > or "Best Place to Live" list.
> >
> > I'm very sceptical of such things, too. But I intend to make my own
> decisions
> > based on my own reasoning -- not because a magazine is pushing a
certain
> > destination. That said, I happen to agree St George Utah is a pretty
neat
> > place.
> >
> > Dave Black
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose