REFLECTOR:Overhead plenum

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:16:24 EDT


--part1_a3.434b6a1a.2c1ceaa8_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Andy,

I recommend that you make the holes for lights and vents before you install 
it. You can also install nut plates or BID layers so you have some substance to 
set screws in.

It is a bit harder to put them in after the vent is in place, but can be 
done. 

Actually the lights have little for me as I do very little night flying. I 
have but have not installed the map lights in the front carbon beam, though the 
holds were drilled and wires run to that location.
Bob Wood

--part1_a3.434b6a1a.2c1ceaa8_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Andy,<BR>
<BR>
I recommend that you make the holes for lights and vents before you install=20=
it. You can also install nut plates or BID layers so you have some substance=
 to set screws in.<BR>
<BR>
It is a bit harder to put them in after the vent is in place, but can be don=
e. <BR>
<BR>
Actually the lights have little for me as I do very little night flying. I h=
ave but have not installed the map lights in the front carbon beam, though t=
he holds were drilled and wires run to that location.<BR>
Bob Wood</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a3.434b6a1a.2c1ceaa8_boundary--