REFLECTOR:Oil blow by

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:41:57 EDT


--part1_78.418e8d3f.2c1caa55_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Rene,  

 In my Cherokee 235 with an IO-540, I had a problem with blowby as well.  I 
do have an oil return system on it, and that helped some.  In the winter here I 
changed to Aeroshell Multi-Viscosity because the 50 wt gets too thick.  They 
say that it helps cut blowby, and miracle of miracles, they were right!  

I use that now winter and summer, and mave cut my blowby down to almost 
nothing. 
Not sure how or why, but it works for me.  

Kurt Winker

--part1_78.418e8d3f.2c1caa55_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Rene,&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
 In my Cherokee 235 with an IO-540, I had a problem with blowby as well.&nbs=
p; I do have an oil return system on it, and that helped some.&nbsp; In the=20=
winter here I changed to Aeroshell Multi-Viscosity because the 50 wt gets to=
o thick.&nbsp; They say that it helps cut blowby, and miracle of miracles, t=
hey were right!&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
I use that now winter and summer, and mave cut my blowby down to almost noth=
ing. <BR>
Not sure how or why, but it works for me.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Kurt Winker</FONT></HTML>

--part1_78.418e8d3f.2c1caa55_boundary--