REFLECTOR:Seat placement
S Baker
reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:16:13 -0400
I say don't be in a hurry to put in the seat hard points. Build the
aircraft, fly it for a while - then put in the seats :-) ... seriously,
there is no problem at all to install the seat hard points as one of the
last things you do on the aircraft. There is precious little space in
fitting the upholstered seats between the keel and the side of the fuselage.
Guess wrong and you'll end up doing it again (re-potting seat hard points,
that is).
My 2 cents.
Scott B.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Andy Millin" <amillin@net-link.net>
> To: "Reflector" <reflector@tvbf.org>
> Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 11:12 AM
> Subject: REFLECTOR:Seat placement
>
>
> > I'm about to set my front seat hard points. I centered my rails on
> the
> > bottom of the seat pan. I have the seat placed so the edge of the
> seat
> pan
> > is about one inch from the keel. I'm trying to leave room for the
> > upholstery. The manual is not helpful on this point. Does this 1"
> sound
> > right?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Andy
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose
>