REFLECTOR:MT Props
reflector@tvbf.org
reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:14:53 EDT
--part1_172.1b974d40.2c1733cd_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
One of the guys building at the Velocity Service center sustained a fairly
deep gouge in the leading edge of an MT just at the end of the metal strip. He
had to take the ;prop t MT in Orlando, where they replaced the blade and put
the prop back into new condition. He had just a few hours onb it and I think it
cost about $1,000 for the replacement.
I would first contact MT to get their thoughts.
Bob Wood
--part1_172.1b974d40.2c1733cd_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">One of the guys building at the Velocity Service cente=
r sustained a fairly deep gouge in the leading edge of an MT just at the end=
of the metal strip. He had to take the ;prop t MT in Orlando, where they re=
placed the blade and put the prop back into new condition. He had just a few=
hours onb it and I think it cost about $1,000 for the replacement.<BR>
<BR>
I would first contact MT to get their thoughts.<BR>
<BR>
Bob Wood</FONT></HTML>
--part1_172.1b974d40.2c1733cd_boundary--