REFLECTOR:Velocity 173 Master Brake Cylinder Question

Ronnie Brown reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 23:14:40 -0400


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00CA_01C32AEF.137E4AE0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Yep!
I haven't had any problems with the left cylinder.  Just the right side.  At first I thought there might be a
misalignment with the pedal, but no. It's straight.

Ronnie

----- Original Message -----
From: MMurp16900@aol.com
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Velocity 173 Master Brake Cylinder Question


I hope we are all using DOT 5.
Mack

------=_NextPart_000_00CA_01C32AEF.137E4AE0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.600" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Yep! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I haven't had any problems with the left =
cylinder.&nbsp; Just=20
the right side.&nbsp; At first I thought there might be a misalignment =
with the=20
pedal, but no. It's straight.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Ronnie</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3DMMurp16900@aol.com =
href=3D"mailto:MMurp16900@aol.com">MMurp16900@aol.com</A>=20
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, June 04, 2003 10:57 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Velocity 173 Master Brake Cylinder=20
Question</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><I>I hope we are all using DOT =
5.<BR>Mack</I></FONT>=20
</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00CA_01C32AEF.137E4AE0--