REFLECTOR: Picture held up

Doug Kanczuzewski reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:12:30 -0700


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C3573B.7D2660E0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have the same problem with pictures. Every time I add them it gets
held up, even if I am under the 60kb rule it still say's I am over.
Otherwise you guy's would have heard and seen the first flight of N77LY
back on the 25th.  Still waiting for approval on my post.
Doug K

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C3573B.7D2660E0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">


<meta name=3DProgId content=3DWord.Document>
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 10">
<meta name=3DOriginator content=3D"Microsoft Word 10">
<link rel=3DFile-List href=3D"cid:filelist.xml@01C3573B.7C4EECA0">
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
  <o:DoNotRelyOnCSS/>
 </o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <w:WordDocument>
  <w:SpellingState>Clean</w:SpellingState>
  <w:DocumentKind>DocumentEmail</w:DocumentKind>
  <w:EnvelopeVis/>
  <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
 </w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]-->
<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	panose-1:2 4 6 2 5 3 5 3 3 4;
	mso-font-charset:0;
	mso-generic-font-family:roman;
	mso-font-pitch:variable;
	mso-font-signature:647 0 0 0 159 0;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{mso-style-parent:"";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;
	text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;
	text-underline:single;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt;
	mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-ascii-font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-hansi-font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	color:navy;
	font-weight:bold;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none;
	text-underline:none;
	text-decoration:none;
	text-line-through:none;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
	mso-header-margin:.5in;
	mso-footer-margin:.5in;
	mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>
<!--[if gte mso 10]>
<style>
 /* Style Definitions */=20
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
</style>
<![endif]-->
</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple =
style=3D'tab-interval:.5in'>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><b><font size=3D3 color=3Dnavy face=3D"Book =
Antiqua"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Book =
Antiqua";color:navy;font-weight:bold'>I
have the same problem with pictures. Every time I add them it gets held =
up,
even if I am under the 60kb rule it still say&#8217;s I am over. =
Otherwise you
guy&#8217;s would have heard and seen the first flight of N77LY back on =
the 25<sup>th</sup>.
<span style=3D'mso-spacerun:yes'>&nbsp;</span>Still waiting for approval =
on my post.<o:p></o:p></span></font></b></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><b><font size=3D3 color=3Dnavy face=3D"Book =
Antiqua"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Book =
Antiqua";color:navy;font-weight:bold'>Doug
K<o:p></o:p></span></font></b></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C3573B.7D2660E0--