REFLECTOR:Flush tie-down ring

Hiroo Umeno reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:56:42 -0700


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C356BB.8D01193A"

------_=_NextPart_001_01C356BB.8D01193A
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I was thinking about tie-down ring installation on my Velocity and had a
thought.  It should be fairly easy to create a spring loaded tie-down
ring that retracts flush when not in use.  Has anyone seen this done?  I
would much rather not re-invent the wheel if someone has already done
this.

=20

Hiroo


------_=_NextPart_001_01C356BB.8D01193A
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>

<head>
<meta http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 10 (filtered)">

<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:"MS Mincho";
	panose-1:2 2 6 9 4 2 5 8 3 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"\@MS Mincho";
	panose-1:2 2 6 9 4 2 5 8 3 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I was thinking about tie-down ring installation on my
Velocity and had a thought.&nbsp; It should be fairly easy to create a =
spring
loaded tie-down ring that retracts flush when not in use.&nbsp; Has =
anyone seen
this done?&nbsp; I would much rather not re-invent the wheel if someone =
has
already done this.</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hiroo</span></font></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>
=00
------_=_NextPart_001_01C356BB.8D01193A--

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary--