REFLECTOR:Drawing the "short straw"

Christopher Barber reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:20:54 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_097B_01C355D4.3D63E350
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

"Ya dirty brother, ya killed my rat"

Oh, and if all goes well, I may be able to order my wings next week.  When
they all get back from Osh.

All the best,

Chris "last split kit" Barber

Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)
281-754-4168 (Fax)

"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

CBarber@TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net

  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of Alexander Balic
  Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 10:03 AM
  To: reflector@tvbf.org
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR:Drawing the "short straw"


  Those coppers 'll never catch me See....... I'm innocent see..........
innocent I tell ya........
    -----Original Message-----
    From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Christopher Barber
    Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 8:26 AM
    To: reflector@tvbf.org
    Subject: RE: REFLECTOR:Drawing the "short straw"


    I AM SHOCKED AT THE LARCENY that is being committed by my fellow
builders. Stealing from cultural icons such as Mickey D's.   However, if ya'
need a lawyer........ <g>

    Christopher Barber
    Attorney and Counselor at Law
    11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
    Suite 103
    Houston, Texas 77089-4755
    281-464-LAWS (5297)
    281-754-4168 (Fax)

    "Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

    CBarber@TexasAttorney.net
    www.TexasAttorney.net

      -----Original Message-----
      From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of NMFlyer1@aol.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 8:57 AM
      To: reflector@tvbf.org
      Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Drawing the "short straw"


      I used a single piece of thin wall polytube,  similar to the nylaflow.
It was Very easy to glass in, has no seams, and was only slightly more
expensive than sneaking out of wendies with straws stuffed in your socks.
:)

      Also easy to sand so that the glass layer would hold it firmly.

      Kurt Winker

------=_NextPart_000_097B_01C355D4.3D63E350
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D018141818-29072003><FONT face=3DGaramond =
color=3D#0000ff>"Ya dirty=20
brother, ya killed my rat"</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D018141818-29072003><FONT face=3DGaramond=20
color=3D#0000ff></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D018141818-29072003><FONT face=3DGaramond =
color=3D#0000ff>Oh, and if=20
all goes well, I may be able to order my wings next week.&nbsp; When =
they all=20
get back from Osh.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D018141818-29072003><FONT face=3DGaramond=20
color=3D#0000ff></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D018141818-29072003><FONT face=3DGaramond =
color=3D#0000ff>All the=20
best,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D018141818-29072003><FONT face=3DGaramond=20
color=3D#0000ff></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D018141818-29072003><FONT face=3DGaramond =
color=3D#0000ff>Chris=20
"last split kit" Barber</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P><FONT size=3D2>Christopher Barber<BR>Attorney and Counselor at =
Law<BR>11930 S=20
Sam Houston Pkwy E<BR>Suite 103<BR>Houston, Texas =
77089-4755<BR>281-464-LAWS=20
(5297)<BR>281-754-4168 (Fax)<BR><BR>"Serving the needs of Senior=20
Texans"<BR><BR>CBarber@TexasAttorney.net<BR>www.TexasAttorney.net =
</FONT></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> =
reflector-admin@tvbf.org=20
  [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of </B>Alexander=20
  Balic<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, July 29, 2003 10:03 AM<BR><B>To:</B>=20
  reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> RE: REFLECTOR:Drawing the "short =

  straw"<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN class=3D912025314-29072003><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#0000ff=20
  size=3D2>Those coppers 'll never catch me See....... I'm innocent =
see..........=20
  innocent I tell ya........</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
    size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> =
reflector-admin@tvbf.org=20
    [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of </B>Christopher=20
    Barber<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, July 29, 2003 8:26 AM<BR><B>To:</B>=20
    reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> RE: REFLECTOR:Drawing the =
"short=20
    straw"<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><SPAN class=3D268592314-29072003><FONT face=3DGaramond =
color=3D#0000ff>I AM=20
    SHOCKED AT THE LARCENY that is being committed by my fellow=20
    builders.&nbsp;Stealing from cultural icons such as =
Mickey&nbsp;D's.&nbsp;=20
    &nbsp;However, if ya' need a lawyer........ =
&lt;g&gt;</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <P><FONT size=3D2>Christopher Barber<BR>Attorney and Counselor at =
Law<BR>11930=20
    S Sam Houston Pkwy E<BR>Suite 103<BR>Houston, Texas=20
    77089-4755<BR>281-464-LAWS (5297)<BR>281-754-4168 =
(Fax)<BR><BR>"Serving the=20
    needs of Senior=20
    Texans"<BR><BR>CBarber@TexasAttorney.net<BR>www.TexasAttorney.net=20
</FONT></P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>
      <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
      size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> =
reflector-admin@tvbf.org=20
      [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of=20
      </B>NMFlyer1@aol.com<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, July 29, 2003 8:57=20
      AM<BR><B>To:</B> reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re:=20
      REFLECTOR:Drawing the "short straw"<BR><BR></FONT></DIV><FONT=20
      face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 =
FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF">I=20
      used a single piece of thin wall polytube,&nbsp; similar to the =
nylaflow.=20
      It was Very easy to glass in, has no seams, and was only slightly =
more=20
      expensive than sneaking out of wendies with straws stuffed in your =

      socks.&nbsp; :) <BR><BR>Also easy to sand so that the glass layer =
would=20
      hold it firmly. <BR><BR>Kurt Winker</FONT>=20
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_097B_01C355D4.3D63E350--