REFLECTOR:retractable gear -mechanical stop to limit up travel

jack reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:47:38 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C353E9.712D85C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I recall seeing pictures somewhere showing a mechanical stop, to stop =
the tire from raising to high in the well.
I cannot locate any reference to any stops in the manual.
I understand that if properly set up ,this should not be an issue ,but =
in any case wonder what others have done, and if they have installed a =
stop, where did you install it?
                                           Thanks=20
                                            Jack  std rg elite

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C353E9.712D85C0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I recall seeing pictures somewhere =
showing a=20
mechanical stop, to stop the tire from raising to high in the =
well.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I cannot locate any reference to any =
stops in the=20
manual.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I understand that if properly set up =
,this should=20
not be an issue ,but in any case wonder what others have done, and if =
they have=20
installed a stop, where did you install it?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Thanks </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Jack&nbsp;=20
std rg elite</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C353E9.712D85C0--