REFLECTOR:Low fuel light

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:14:29 EDT


--part1_c.15dd9712.2c547365_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I might add that Velocity is continually improving things. Not too many years 
back many planes were built with rubber fuel lines, Velocity took the lead in 
getting us to use aluminum lines and then to use larger lines to enhance fuel 
flow and venting. I spent a year at Velocity building my XL in the Service 
Center and I assure you that the Scotts (Swing and Baker) Mike, Brendon, Frank, 
et.al. are continually seeking ways to make these things more dependable, 
easier to build and so on. While I was at the Service Center I had the fortune (I 
think) of seeing a number of planes come in for conditional inspections and so 
on. Guys, there's a hellova lot of junk out there. Velocity cures what they 
can.

Bob Wood
N658SE

--part1_c.15dd9712.2c547365_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I might add that Velocity is continually improving thi=
ngs. Not too many years back many planes were built with rubber fuel lines,=20=
Velocity took the lead in getting us to use aluminum lines and then to use l=
arger lines to enhance fuel flow and venting. I spent a year at Velocity bui=
lding my XL in the Service Center and I assure you that the Scotts (Swing an=
d Baker) Mike, Brendon, Frank, et.al. are continually seeking ways to make t=
hese things more dependable, easier to build and so on. While I was at the S=
ervice Center I had the fortune (I think) of seeing a number of planes come=20=
in for conditional inspections and so on. Guys, there's a hellova lot of jun=
k out there. Velocity cures what they can.<BR>
<BR>
Bob Wood<BR>
N658SE</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c.15dd9712.2c547365_boundary--