REFLECTOR:wings and epoxy
Noel Gattenby
reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 10:45:28 -0500
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C35363.076D09C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
For those of us that didn't get fast build wings...
How much epoxy does it take to glass the wings?
I'm about to start that project and want to make sure I've got enough..
On another note..a pack of 20 - 25 T-6's just flew over, =20
I could hear them from inside the house when they were still 2-3 miles =
away...
I wish I was following them north to Oshkosh...
Noel
------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C35363.076D09C0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2726.2500" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For those of us that didn't get fast =
build=20
wings...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>How much epoxy does it take to glass =
the=20
wings?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm about to start that project and =
want to make=20
sure I've got enough..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On another note..a pack of 20 - 25 =
T-6's just flew=20
over, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I could hear them from inside the house =
when they=20
were still 2-3 miles away...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I wish I was following them north to=20
Oshkosh...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Noel</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C35363.076D09C0--