REFLECTOR:IO-360 and a Velocity Engine install kit...

CBarber reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:06:49 -0500


I did, that is one of the reasons I am choosing the Mazda Rotary <g>.  Feel
free to ask me about some of the other reasons....but be forewarned it will
be like asking a mature American about their grandkids.  Just rode in a new
RX-8 today....I have never been in a smoother running car....250hp normally
aspirated. Wow!

All the best,

Chris



Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)

"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

CBarber@TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Scott Derrick
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 9:52 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:IO-360 and a Velocity Engine install kit...


I didn't realize a run out IO360 was worth so much?

Scott

Donald Hamm wrote:
> For those who want to know about the engine/kit:
>
> IO-360 A3B6D out of a 1978 Mooney Overhauled in 1986 (0-time factory)
> has (according to logs) 1738 hours TT (262 to TB0)
>
> AD complied with until May 11 of 2000 (have log book).
>
> Engine install kit has:
>
> stainless exhaust, engine mount, oil and gas lines with fire sleeves,
> sleeves, fuel pump, baffles, fiberfrax for firewall, servo mount just to
> name a few.  The kit was purchased in 2001 when I bought the engine.
>
> $10,400 (inc shipping) for the engine and just over $2000 for the engine
> install kit (IO-360).
>
> -Don
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
> http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose