REFLECTOR:Accident History

velocityxlfg reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:08:47 -0500


And so Humble !
I third the nomination.
Ron
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck Jensen" <cjensen@dts9000.com>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 2:06 PM
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR:Accident History


> Scot and Phil,
>
> I'm so honored and appreciative of your nominating for this glorious
> position.  However, your should know that I'm not as stupid as I sound or
> look.  Accordingly, I must decline the honor as others are far more
> deserving.
>
> Chuck
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of Scott Derrick
> Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 2:09 PM
> To: reflector@tvbf.org
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Accident History
>
>
> Chuck Jensen wrote:
> <snip>
> > Okay, now that that's settled, who's going to volunteer to gather and
> > collate all the data?
>
> I thought you just did Chuck?
>
> Scott
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
>