REFLECTOR:Rough Rider
Scott Derrick
reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:30:46 -0600
I perused it. My engine parts manual states I have a LW-15473(not
applicable) which I will verify and log in the manual for N/A status for
the AD.
Not many variants of IO360's have effected fuel pumps. I think some of
the IO540's do though, too bad. I know AD's are for our benefit but I
sure hate it when one comes home to me!
Do you know if your fuel pump is effected by the AD? Its a 50 hour
repeating inspection until the pump is replaced with a type "M". I had
a couple of those 50's on my old Bonanza.
http://www.airweb.faa.gov/REGULATORY_AND_GUIDANCE_LIBRARY/RGAD.NSF/0/ED6B0FC0E144828286256D5F0056AB94?OpenDocument
Scott
MMurp16900@aol.com wrote:
> Hi Scott
> Did you read the new A.D.2003-14-03 about leaking rotary fuel pump. I
> have not had a chance to resurch this yet.
> Mack Velocity X.L. IO540 KIE5