REFLECTOR:If you know anyone who needs and IO-360 and a Velocity Engine install kit...

steve korney reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:43:09 +0000



Don...

Which IO-360 do you have...

Best... Steve

=================================

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Donald Hamm"
Reply-To: reflector@tvbf.org
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR:If you know anyone who needs and IO-360 and a Velocity 
Engine install kit...
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 03:40:44 -0500
Let me know. The engine is still under warranty with Wentworth (have the log 
book) for one year from first flight. The install kit is from Velocity (for 
an IO360) -- $8000 + shipping takes it all (engine, logs, and install kit). 
The engine has about 100 hrs before TBO. The engine is pickled and is 
resting on part of the crate. I paid way more that 8000 for the engine and 
install kit...
I'll sell the SUV project for $36000 once the engine is sold. It appears 
I'll have to break the project up in order to get it sold. The SUV kit will 
include the avionics I have (can't sell those separate -- sorry).
Thanks!
-Don
_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit 
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose

_________________________________________________________________
Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail