REFLECTOR:Scott's question "VV is it worth it?"
John Overman
reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:21:31 -0700 (PDT)
--- Jerry.Brainard@anthem.com wrote:
>
> Scott,
>
> Thanks for the exposition of your views of the
> Velocity Views (V V).
>
> In my opinion, at the current subscription cost, V V
> provides a good value.
I know this subject has been beat to death over the
past months, and I for one find value in the "views"
and intend to continue subscribing.
However, on another note I would hope that every
owner of a velocity is a member (subscriber)of the
Central States Association. Terry Schubert has
published the newsletter since its inception and he
does a fabulous job. If I had to choose between it and
the velocity views I would keep the CSA. It is for all
canard people, is printed on cheap paper every issue
has very informative articles concerning canard
planes and their modification and upkeep. The last
issue was 32 pages. Annual subscription is I've
forgotten but I think somewhere around $20.
If anyone is interested e-mail me and I'll send you
his address. I'm not connected with CSA except as a
member subscriber.
John
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
http://sbc.yahoo.com