AW: REFLECTOR:STEC 30 autopilot

Ueli Christen reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 23:34:02 +0200


Hi Jack

See the Picture on my Home-Page www.christen-air.ch klick on Monate
13+14, then Wochen 55-56, then Woche 56 and then Fotos-56.

It works perfect.

Best regards

Ueli

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] Im
Auftrag von Jack Sheehan
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2003 17:33
An: reflector@tvbf.org
Betreff: REFLECTOR:STEC 30 autopilot

I have an STEC 30 autopilot installed in my XLRG. I have been working 
on other things and flying the airplane without the autopilot 
connected. I now have it connected and the autopilot has a steady 
roll oscillation . I have been told that the gain needs to be 
adjusted by changing the value of the resistor. Has anyone done this? 
Do I really need to have it done by a S-TEC dealer?
Jack
  N55XL
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose