REFLECTOR: Exhaust systems
Chuck Jensen
reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:36:07 -0400
Enlighten a soul wandering in the desert of ignorance. Why will electronic
ignition prevent BBQ the prop vs. mags?
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of richard@riley.net
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 11:37 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Exhaust systems
Take a look at the ones he does for the parallel valve 540 Berkut, it
sounds like they are very similar.
I'm very happy with mine, but you MUST use an electronic ignition or you'll
cook the prop.
At 08:10 PM 7/8/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Pat,
>I'm in serious discussion with Clinton Anderson at Custom Aircraft Parts
>about a couple of "Y" manifolds for my XL with a parallel-valve IO-540.
>Very similar to yours, except I'm thinking of having the 2.5" tailpipes
bent
>45 degrees towards the prop. I assume that you're still happy with yours?
>Keith Hallsten
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose