REFLECTOR:Cleveland Brakes

Chuck Jensen reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:51:14 -0400


By way of explanation:  When I ordered the aluminum spacers and longer bolts
required for the conversion to Cleveland, I told Natalie (V) to include
anything else I might need.  So, when the shipment arrived, it included
these two pieces of phenolic (brown and approx. 4" x 6" x 0.10...same stuff
you see used as a heat shield on some electronic equipemnt).

By way of answer:  Call Natalie at Velocity and order 'em.  I don't have any
idea on the cost because an invoice wasn't included in the shipment and I
haven't seen the bill yet, but it can't be too much.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Scott Derrick
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 9:45 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Cleveland Brakes


What is this material, and where can I get it.  I have Matco's but would 
  like to insert it between the leg and the brake.

Scott

OddJ@aol.com wrote:
> Yes, they help to shield the gear leg from the heat. Install by drilling 
> 4 holes and install between gear leg and backing plate.
> I just replaced my Matcos and the difference is remarkable.
> Odd Jorgensen


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose